Have you completed your CE yet? ... The Biennium is Half Over
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Posted by: Beth Wherley, OPA Director of OPA-MCE
If you have completed your CE, be sure to send in your APA approved certificates of attendance via one of the methods below:
- Fax - 614-224-6702,
- Email - email@example.com, or
- Mail - OPA-MCE, 395 East Broad Street Suite 310, Columbus, Ohio 43215
If you need instructions and/or forms, go to www.ohpsych.org. Read the very helpful and informative Psychologist Quick Review before reporting your CE to make sure that you:
- Complete a Single Course Review form for courses that were NOT approved by APA or OPA-MCE. Be sure to answer ALL questions and attach everything that is requested.
- Be patient, the fax line is very busy right now as is the MCE office. It can take up to two weeks for us to complete your data entry at this time in the biennium. Please don’t call to ask if we’ve received your fax; with minimal interruptions, we will be able to enter your certificates much quicker and assist you in maintaining your license.
- Finally, please send in certificates as soon as you earn them to avoid the rush at the end of the biennium. Check your transcript online.