Ethics Workshops at OPA's 2018 Convention
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Posted by: Karen Hardin
Do You Need Ethics Credits to Complete Your CE Requirement for the Biennium?
OPA’s Convention being held April 26-28, 2018 in Columbus is proud of offer 14 hours of Ethics CE including:
- SafeZone101: A Training Model for LGBTQ + Allyship (1 CE Ethics)
- Polyamory 101 for Clinicians (2 CE Ethics)
- Bi 101: Understanding the Unique Needs of Bisexual Individuals (3 CE Ethics)
- Body Image and Eating Pathology in Trans Folx: Addressing the Gaps Assessment and Treatment (2 CE Ethics)
- The Spectrum of Gender Non-Conformity (3 CE Ethics)
- The Ethical and Legal Practice of Psychology (3 CE Ethics)
Remember, psychologists need a total of 23 CE including 4 CE in ethics / cultural competency by August 31, 2018 to complete their 2016-2018 biennium requirements.
Other convention highlights include…
- Arthur Evans, Jr. PhD, APA CEO and Executive Vice President Keynote Address: The Future of Psychology and the American Psychological Association
- OPA Political Action Reception and Professional Practice Committee Town Hall
- 4 mini-tracks on some of today’s most requested topics:
- Child / Family Focused Workshops (Sessions #2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 13)
- Body Image Focused Workshops (Sessions #8, 11, 14, 20)
- Substance Abuse Focused Workshops (Session #10, 16, 19)
To register for the convention, or for more information about the sessions listed above, click here.
See you at the convention!
If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: @@unsubscribe_url@@
Ohio Psychological Association
395 East Broad Street, Suite 310
Columbus, OH 43215-3844