Ohio Women in Psychology have established this fund in the memory of Marla Malloy. Your donations make this scholarship possible.
Apply online... or download an application to apply.
This scholarship provides funding for small psychology projects or self-defined units of larger psychology projects. Awards are available for up to $300.
Anyone who lives in Ohio or is affiliate with universities in Ohio who wishes to do a psychological research project related to the field of the Psychology of Women is eligible.
Application deadlines will be announced at least four months in advance in the newsletter of the Ohio Women in Psychology.
- The project must focus on women or gender-related issues.
- Applicants should demonstrate that a need for the project exists.
- Priority will be given to projects with results which can be shared with membership of Ohio Women in Psychology (OWP) in some form.
- Applicants must demonstrate sufficient skills and knowledge to carry out the project in a scholarly and efficient manner.
- The proposal must contain objectives specific enough to provide the applicant with a clearly defined format.
- The proposal must include a budget showing clearly how the funds requested will be used.
- The proposal should contain an indication of an expected date of completion (not more than one year after the above deadline).
- The applicant should specify what form the final project will take.
- Winners are required to submit a report to OWP at the completion date. Winners may also be invited to make a presentation of their project at an OWP event.