This is a FREE member benefit!
Only OPA members may participate in the "Find A Psychologist" Online Referral Program.
On average, the OPA office receives hundreds of calls a month from perspective clients looking for psychologists in their area. Our online self-service referral search continues to grow with more than 5,000 unique visitors in the last 10 months. The sustainability of this vital consumer resource relies on the participation of members and their commitment to updating their member profiles.
Complimentary Listings Include:
- Contact Information
- Type of Work Environment
- Professional Field
- Practice Orientation
- Treatment and Practice Areas
- Client Populations Served
- Tests and Evaluations Performed
- Accepted Fee Arrangements
- Languages Spoken
To view the Find A Psychologist online referral search engine, click here. Or, see it listed in the top blue navigation bar on every page of our website.
Members may elect to participate in this FREE member benefit by simply updating their member profile. To participate, you must follow the instructions below to set-up your public listing.
- Sign-in to the site, by clicking on "Sign-In" located in the green navigation bar located at the very top of the page.
- Select "Manage Profile" from the "My Profile" menu located on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select "EDIT" next to the "Business Address & Professional Information" header
- Scroll down until you see the "Referral Program Participant" field. Select "Yes" from the drop-down menu
- Underneath that field are all the fields that will help to build your referral listing. Please take the time to complete all of these fields as this is the type of information that consumers will use to find your listing.
- Once you have made all of your selections, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Changes."
We recommend that you check your profile often as some of your selections may change over time.