Great Benefits & Services for OPA Members
OPA is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional lives of psychologists throughout their lifespan, from student status through retirement.
What Is Your Return on Investment?
- A united front for your advocacy voice at the Ohio Statehouse and on Capitol Hill: fighting for better fees, faster payment, protection of the profession, training for psychologists; and better access, prevention, assessment and treatment for clients.
- Consultation with the Ethics Committee regarding ethics concerns and access to the and Colleague Assistance Program.
- Access to discounted resources and services such as Lifelock Identity Theft Protection, credit union membership, encrypted e-mail, collection and billing services, credit card processing, and disability insurance, and much more!
- Reduced OPA-MCE registration, and discounted continuing education opportunities including workshops, webinars and the annual convention.
- 20% discount price for print advertising and online classifieds, as well as reduced ad rates in both the OPA Career Center and the National Career Center.
How Can you Connect?
How Can We Help You at This Stage of Your Career?
Join OPA today!