Call for Proposals: OPA Summer Workshop Series
Monday, February 4, 2019
Posted by: Karen Hardin
OPA's Education Committee is planning for the 2019 summer and fall stand-alone workshop series, and invites ideas and proposals from members, university researchers, and other qualified presenters.
Here are some areas of interest:
- Emerging trends in forensic psychology - the impact of the opioid epidemic on the practice of forensic psychology
- Medical marijuana and psychology - the current state of research and practice
- Today's addictions - psychology's contribution to recovery (pornography, gambling, alcohol, pain meds, etc.)
- Medically assisted treatment of addiction
- Updates on treatments for depression, anxiety, personality disorders.
Workshops may vary from 4-6 hours, with options for telescoping into webinars for later use or expanding topic depending on strength of interest.
Prior to submitting a proposal, we highly recommend reviewing these helpful tips.
To submit a workshop proposal, click here.
Interested parties may contact Karen Hardin, OPA Director of Education and Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please feel free to share this with others who you think might be interested.