Save Big On OPA Services... Members receive discounts on the following OPA services:
- Members receive a 20% discount on classified ads along with 25 percent off in the OPA Career Center
- Mailing lists: 20% discount on purchase
- Advertising and Event Sponsorship: Members receive a 20% discount on print ads that appear in the Ohio Psychologist, the Annual Report, OP Review, Annual Convention Registration Brochure and the On-Site Convention Program.
- Members receive significant discounts on OPA sponsored continuing education (CE) events, including the annual convention, workshops and webinars.
- Discount CE coupon: In addition to the already discounted rates, members receive a discount coupon for the OPA sponsored CE event of their choice
Mandatory Continuing Education (MCE) Registration:
- Members receive a $40 discount on their biennium OPA-MCE registration.
- Members receive free single course reviews (a $50 value for each review).
Group Purchasing Power... Provides OPA members access to special savings on a number of important services and resources.
Take advantage of services offered by our partners, often at a discounted rate.
- Health Benefits Plan: Provided by OSMA Insurange Agency / SuperMed Plus network from Medical Mutual of Ohio... click here for more details!
PRACTICE / BUSINESS SERVICES:
- Merchant/Credit Card Payment Services for your practice: Provided by AffiniPay – OPA members save up to 25% off standard bank fees
- Mobile Service: Provided by Powernet - Savings up to 40% over most carriers on your current wireless business plan. For more information, click here.
- Office Depot / OfficeMax: OPA members are eligible to receive up to an 80% discount on preferred products. There is no fee to participate. For more information on how to register for this member benefit, click here.
- TeleMental Health Institute* - OPA is proud to partner with the TeleMental Health Institute (TMHI), leaders in the telehealth industry for more than 20 years. TMHI provides an evidence-based telehealth roadmap delivered in a convenient online format that focuses on increased flexibility and reach while helping you manage risk factors. OPA members receive a 10% discount on TMHI programs.
- Hearing Plan: Provided by Hearing America - OPA member and their extended family are eligible for FREE annual hearing screenings and a 35-70% discount on hearing aids - click here for more information.
* While OPA is offering these discount CE programs, it does not make any claims for the content of the offerings
Access to Professional Service Providers
(outside providers not specifically endorsed by OPA)