Early Career Psychologist COMMITTEE
The Early Career Psychologists Committee (ECPC) of the Ohio Psychological Association represents the interests of those entering the profession of psychology within seven years of earning their doctoral degree. A primary goal for ECPC is to increase engagement and connection between early career psychologists (ECP) throughout Ohio and across areas of practice.
Our recent committee activity includes:
- Hosting regional networking events
- Creating an annual Outstanding ECP award
- Developing measurement plan for OPA's strategic plan
- Participating on the task forces for OPA's strategic plan
- Disseminating student loan forgiveness information
- Hosting a roundtable on career options for graduate students
- Participating and presenting at OPA's annual convention
CONNECT WITH US...
We want to hear from you!
There are several ways to connect with other ECPs:
- Join OPA –ECP Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/476904662441624)
- Join the OPA-EARLY listserv: Address an e-mail message to OPA-EARLY@lists.apapractice.org and type “SUBSCRIBE OPA-EARLY” the body of your message. Click here for additional information on listservs and guidelines.
- Join the Early Career Psychologist Committee? New committee members are always welcome. Please contact OPA at 614.224.0034 ext. 11 for more information.
opa early career award for excellence in service and professional practice
EARLY CAREER PSYCHOLOGIST RESOURCES
American Psychological Association (APA) Resources
Financial Planning and Loan Repayment
Finding a Job/Postdoc