Ohio Women in Psychology have established this fund.
Your donations make this scholarship possible.
This scholarship provides funding for small psychology research projects or self-defined units of larger psychology projects that focus on women. Awards are available for up to $300.
Applicant must be a graduate student affiliated with a university in Ohio, or working in Ohio, who wishes to do, or is involved in, a research project on women’s psychology. All required portions of the application must be completed to be eligible for consideration.
Applications are accepted from November 15 through March 15 of each academic year.
Scholarship recipients are required to submit a report to OWP by the completion date and may be invited to make a presentation about their project at an OWP event.
The application must include:
- Documentation of IRB approval for the study.
- Clearly stated study objectives.
- A brief literature review providing background and justifying need for the study.
- Description of methods.
- A timeline for the projected study.
- A budget showing clearly how the requested funds will be used.
- Expected date of completion (not more than one year after the deadline).
- The form the final project will take.
- Name and contact information for the faculty advisor for your project.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION